Fruitene Terms & Conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we will supply to you the products listed on our website www.fruitene.com via one of our subscription services or business services. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site or subscribing to one of our Services. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products or subscribing to one of our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The term ‘fruitene’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fruitene Limited, 80 Islington High Street, London, N1 8EQ. Our company registration number is 11726451. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We may offer new and/or existing customers special offers from time to time. Where we make such offers, introductory offers are only available to new users of the website. Previously registered users do not qualify for an additional offer, unless expressly stated. “Previously registered users” refers to any combination of: a user with a user account at Fruitene, a credit or debit card, a credit or debit card holder, a delivery address, a cardholder address, or a household, who has previously made use of the Fruitene service. Unless otherwise stated, only one discount code may be applied per order, and each code may only be used once, for both one time purchases and subscriptions. They may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published either directly or indirectly in any form. We reserve the right to terminate or modify discounts at anytime without prior notice and in our sole discretion. We may require you to complete checkout at fruitene.com to redeem any offer.
- In the instance of referral discount codes, we encourage our customers to share their referral link with as many friends as possible, so the referrer may redeem as many discount codes as they like per order (up to the total price of your order). To apply for multiple codes, please contact us at email@example.com. These codes may only be used once. Orders placed using referral discount codes cannot be cancelled or refunded. They may, however, be postponed or delayed on Fruitene’s discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, all food or prizes given away as part of a competition or prize draw must be claimed by the winning party within three months of initial notification via email. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash and we reserve the right to withdraw a prize if we suspect abuse or violation of the competition rules, which will be viewable on our site at the time of the competition.
- If you have any changes or queries about your order or subscription, simply drop us an email, or give us a call. This must be arranged within 2 days notice of your delivery. Any changes after this time may not be accepted.
- For business clients on invoice, we bill on the last working day of each month for the following month. In order to align with our standard invoicing dates, the date of the first invoice issued to you is given on your agreement to use Fruitene Ltd. Our company payment terms is 7 days upon receipt of your invoice each month. If there are any specific invoicing procedures you want us to follow, please let us know in good time of the issue of our first invoice.
- Any missed or wrong deliveries need to be reported on email via firstname.lastname@example.org on the same day it was due to be delivered so we can action as necessary. Any substandard fruit related issues must be documented to us via email along with photographic evidence on the day the fruit was delivered.
- If at any time you wish to skip weeks, freeze or stop using our service, you can action this via your online account.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.